Java Software Developer Consultant
Consulting – Stockholm
The Nordic thought leaders within Continuous Delivery and DevOps are hiring! In both 2017 and 2018, we were recognized as a Dagens Industri Gasell company, due to our fast growth and strong financials over the previous four years. This is your opportunity to join one of Stockholm's most exciting consultancies!
- Develop and deliver quality code for our clients
- Constantly look for improvements and lead with example
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and engineering practices
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience within software development
- Strong Java development skills (Java 8 or later) with experience in Spring Boot or Dropwizard
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery
- Excellent understanding of test-driven development, extreme programming (XP) paradigms and clean code
- Knowledge of a major build tool (such as Maven or Gradle) and database migration tools (such as Flyway or Liquibase)
- Fundamental understanding of distributed computing and microservice oriented architectures
- Solid understanding of Lean and Agile software development methodologies
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with container technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos)
- Experience with monitoring tools, logging infrastructure and tracing frameworks
- Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Bash, Groovy, Python, Ruby or Perl)
- Experience from coaching and leading people
We are not the traditional IT consultants who just fill holes in client projects. We act as a strategic partner to our clients where we assess their need and deploy consultants that can make a strategic impact. In order to be successful, we put a lot of emphasize on our company culture. A strong-knitted and diverse team, characterized by technical excellence, quality of work and passion for software development is a recipe for our success.
Professional working proficiency in English is required to apply.
Please attach a CV to your application in order for your application to be considered.