We are looking for a person with a growth mindset and a passion for development, who wants to be a part of our team of expert consultants.
At Diabol, we act as a strategic partner to our clients where we assess their needs and deploy consultants that can make a strategic impact. Our success lies in having a strong-knitted and diverse team, characterized by technical excellence, quality of work, and passion for software development.
As a Java Cloud-Native Engineer, you will develop and deliver quality code for our clients, while constantly looking for potential improvements. In this role, you lead with example and get to implement the latest technologies and engineering practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience within software development
- Strong Java development skills with experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Java EE or similar frameworks
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with databases
- Understanding of distributed computing and microservice oriented architectures
- Understanding of Lean and Agile software development methodologies
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience working as a consultant
- Experience with container technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesos)
- Experience with monitoring tools, logging infrastructure, and tracing frameworks
- Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Bash, Groovy, Python, Ruby, or Perl)
This is your opportunity to join one of Stockholm's most exciting consultancies!
Feeling ready to apply?
Do not hesitate to send in your application today!
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, feel free to contact Peter Ferm (Talent Acquisition), at email@example.com