We are looking for a person with a growth mindset and a passion for development, who wants to be a part of our team of expert consultants.
We act as a strategic partner to our clients where we assess their needs and deploy consultants that can make a strategic impact. Our success lies is having a strong-knitted and diverse team, characterized by technical excellence, quality of work and an environment where we share our skills and expertise.
As a Continuous Delivery and DevOps Consultant you will be making sure organizations become more efficient in their software development and delivery process. You will be leading with example and keeping up-to-date while writing code. Moreover, you will design and improve software development using Continuous Delivery, Lean, Agile and DevOps ways of working.
To succeed in this position, you need:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience within software development or operations
- Knowledge of a contemporary programming language (such as Java, C#, Python or Go)
- knowledge of a scripting language (such as Bash, Groovy, Python, or Ruby)
- knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (such as Terraform, Ansible or SaltStack)
- knowledge of a major build tool (such as Maven, NPM, Gradle or Make)
- Experience with monitoring tools, logging infrastructure and tracing frameworks
- Experience with container technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos)
- A solid understanding of Lean and Agile software development methodologies
- Professional working proficiency in English
It would also be a plus if you have experience:
- Working as a consultant
- Coaching and leading people
- Implementing Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps
- With any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- With Extreme Programming (XP)
- With Linux system administration
In both 2017 and 2018, Diabol was recognized as a “Gasell Company” by Dagens Industri, due to our fast growth and strong financials over the previous four years. This is your opportunity to join one of Stockholm's most exciting consultancies!
Feeling ready to apply?
Do not hesitate to send in your application today!
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, feel free to contact Peter Ferm (Talent Acquisition), at email@example.com